This is Lilian! I used to work in Robotics team and now I'm leading Applied AI Research @ OpenAI. I'm documenting my learning notes in this blog. Send me an email: lilian.wengweng AT gmail.com if you have questions or find errors. Thanks :)
I used to be good at responding to emails, but NOT any more ... sorry. Time of one person is limited 🤷♀️.
Here are a selection of papers of mine that I especially like:
- OpenAI, et al. Asymmetric self-play for automatic goal discovery in robotic manipulation." arXiv:2101.04882 (2021). [website]
- OpenAI, et al. Solving Rubik's Cube with a Robot Hand." arXiv:1910.07113 (2019).
- OpenAI, et al. Learning dexterous in-hand manipulation." arXiv:1808.00177 (2018).
- L. Weng, et al. The Role of Information Diffusion in the Evolution of Social Networks" KDD 2013.
- L. Weng, F. Menczer & Y.-Y. Ahn. Virality Prediction and Community Structure in Social Networks" Sci. Rep. Vol. 3: 2522 (2013).
- L. Weng, A. Flammini, A. Vespignani & F. Menczer. Competition among memes in a world with limited attention" Sci. Rep. Vol. 2: 335 (2012).
Fun fact: my name in Chinese character is "荔", which means lychee, a type of fruit popular in southeastern China.
I snack a lot while writing my blogs. Well, it is actually more like, no snack no will power. If you enjoy my posts, I wouldn't mind for 1-3 dollars donation to my venmo or paypal, so I can buy more chips :P